Select 3 of the 5 to write about - You do not need to write the scenario:
1. Newly married couple, ages: 20's, rent home, two full-time jobs
2. Single parent with two school-aged children, own home, full time job
3. Couple, ages: 60's one spouse self employed, one spouse working part-time, own home.
4. Couple, ages: 40's, two teenagers, one of whom is graduating from high school
5. Single, age: 30's, rent apartment, anticipate job layoff
For each scenario:
What types of financial decisions might need to be made for the families? (at least 3)? For example #4 - couple might have to pay money for kid to go to college.
Identify at least two unexpected events that might affect the family's financial planning.
Turn in basket when completed.